View my work, pay me whatever it's worth to you.
If it's worth zero to you, that is what you MUST pay me, I don't want any of your pity millions.
This license is not valid for corporate or business use.
An anthology of flash fiction
- "This should win a pulitzer prize, it is THAT good!" - C.C.
Tales of the Tortured Valley, the exciting City of Thieves, very poorly named city, really.
Who killed Billy SweetSongs
- "It's high fantasy, with dwarves and elves and shit" - C. C.
The first novel of my Born To Night trilogy, the first few chapters anyway.
Loves Redemption Lost
- "GOD DAMN! Fucking awesome man." - B. B.
Millions in cash, murderous cartels, action in the 80s cool.
- "You have to read it to believe it! Literally!" - C. C.
A collection of my photographs.
- "barely desktop background worthy" - C.C.
Tales of the Tortured Valley, new improved high fantasy, now with color brightners!
Stealing the Snakes Eye
- "It's still high fantasy, with dwarves and elves and shit" - C. C.
online RPG character sheets and diceroller
- "exactly like character sheets but online" - C. C.
Down with evil corporations, use my private shared calendars instead
- "beta currently, check back next week" - C. C.
- "obligatory haiku section" - C.C.
- "soothing meadow sounds. Now with 0 subscribers!" - C.C.